- (3 lbs (or 1 large chuck roast cut into chunks)) Stew Meat
- (1 Tablespoon) Avocado Oil or Olive Oil
- (1 Tablespoon) Kosher Salt
- (6 oz) Beer
- (4 oz) Diced Green Chilis
- (1 small, finely diced) Onion
- (5 cloves, crushed and peeled) Garlic
- (2 Tablespoons diced or 2 3-inch chipotles) Chipotles in Adobo Sauce
- (1/4 Cup) Lime Juice
- (1 Tablespoon) Apple Cider Vinegar
- (1 Tablespoon) Cumin
- (2 teaspoons) Dried Oregano
- (1/4 teaspoon) Ground Cloves
Combine all ingredients except beef, avocado/olive oil, and kosher salt in a blender and process until completely smooth.
Add olive oil to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function.
When oil gets hot, brown the meat on both sides, 3-4 minutes per side. Meat will not be cooked through.
Add marinade to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 75 minutes.
When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 20 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
Carefully remove the meat from the pot to a cutting board and shred.
Return the meat to the pot, add salt and toss to coat.
Serve shredded beef in tacos, salads, burrito bowls, or nachos alongside lime wedges.