100% Lifetine Grass Fed Beef
Our Ground Beef Bulk Buy is Back! Buy 10 lbs, get 15% off!
(2 cups, shredded) Shoulder Roast
(8 slices) sturdy bread
(3 Tablespoons) butter
(medium, thinly sliced) onions
(to taste) Salt & Pepper
(4 slices) Provolone Cheese
(4 slices) Cheddar Cheese
(1/2 Cup) Mayonnaise
(3 Tablespoons) Steak Sauce
- Re-heat the pot roast in the microwave. Butter one side of all 8 slices of bread.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet. Add onions and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onions are soft and golden brown
- Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Heat a griddle over medium-high heat. Spread a layer of the sauce on the unbuttered side of 4 slices of bread. Top with a piece of cheddar cheese.
- Top each slice of cheddar with about 1/2 cup of pot roast, a generous portion of onions, and the slice of Provolone cheese. Top with the remaining slice of bread, buttered side out.
- Grill, flipping once, until both sides are browned and crispy.
- Serve patty melts with the remaining sauce, for dipping.